Your opinion...

Tminish

For those that have sailed on both Getaway and Escape in an "angled" balcony, which do you think is bigger? Or are they both about the same?

I sailed Getaway last year in an angled and will be sailing Escape next year in one so I'm just trying to see if there's a big difference if any.

Thanks all!

As the standard balcony size is bigger on the Escape, this means that that section of the balcony is bigger.

The angled bit is about the same, from memory, but overall it is larger.

This is from having stated in one on the Escape for a few days and having seen one on the Breakaway (not stated in one there).

After a few drinks, size does not matter.

I would have asked about balcony cabins not "Your opinion..."

Well, I do not drink but either way size does not matter. I was just simply asking for others OPINIONS when it came to the size of a certain type of balcony on two different ships.

I'm sorry if you feel like I should have put another description in the subject line. I had no idea it made such a big deal..

Have a great day.

As the standard balcony size is bigger on the Escape, this means that that section of the balcony is bigger.

The angled bit is about the same, from memory, but overall it is larger.

This is from having stated in one on the Escape for a few days and having seen one on the Breakaway (not stated in one there).

Thanks for your response.

Well, I do not drink but either way size does not matter. I was just simply asking for others OPINIONS when it came to the size of a certain type of balcony on two different ships.

I'm sorry if you feel like I should have put another description in the subject line. I had no idea it made such a big deal..

Have a great day.

Right now I am helping me wife with the layout of quilting blocks(this is a big deal to her).

I'll try to get back to you later.:)