Aqua class menus

I&J Cruisers

Does any one know if they have changed the order of menu items in Blu. My favorite main course has always been the ahi tuna and black rice that was served on the first nite. We are traveling with someone that likes to go to Moreno on the first nite because they've gotten half price on that nite. I absolutely don't want to miss this main course. They may not even have it anymore.

Check with the Maitre D'. We are fans of the filet mignon served on the first night and don't miss it. Our last cruise was out of Venice with an overnight in the city on the first night so the special filet was moved to another night. I've never noticed the ahi tuna and black rice, which sounds very tasty. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

To your original question, ask the Maitre D' and perhaps you can have it on another night. I've seen them fulfill far stranger requests.

The menu rotation was not the same from cruise to cruise [each 13 nights] and in neither case was the filet served on the first night as it often is... Not sure of the influence but the first cruise started with a late [10:30 PM] sail away from Athens and the second started with an onboard overnight in Barcelona...

Suggest that you visit Blu shortly after boarding... The dinner menu for that night should be posted just outside the door or, in any case, the Maitre 'D or a member of that dining team should be available to answer questions...