B2B on epic questions

shanet60

We have a cruise booked on epic for Dec 3rd..7 days western Caribbean. The price on the Epic for the week before has dropped and we are thinking of doing it as well, as it sails eastern, so same ship 2 different itenararies nice huh?? Lol. My question(s) are 1. Do we have to get off and get back on and 2. I may not have enough clothes for that long and may need to wash for the second cruise..lol .. will they let us off to find a laundromat, etc and how much of a headache will this b2b be as far as the process?

Usually when doing a B2B they guide you off to a holding area then bring get you back on board. As far as laundry they usually have a special and they will wash clothes for you on the ship.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

We have a cruise booked on epic for Dec 3rd..7 days western Caribbean. The price on the Epic for the week before has dropped and we are thinking of doing it as well, as it sails eastern, so same ship 2 different itenararies nice huh?? Lol. My question(s) are 1. Do we have to get off and get back on and 2. I may not have enough clothes for that long and may need to wash for the second cruise..lol .. will they let us off to find a laundromat, etc and how much of a headache will this b2b be as far as the process?

B2Bs seem to be generally LOVED by anyone who takes one. I don't know if I have ever read anyone complaining about the process in between the 2 cruises on here. I loved my B2B, for sure. You will definitely be processed "off" the ship and then back "on" the ship. They generally do that as group, for those that want to come back on immediately. For those that want to go ashore and do things (like laundry) in between the 2 cruises, you will definitely have that opportunity. You will be provided instructions on the exact procedure near the end of the first cruise. I would urge you to check with the service desk around mid-cruise-one just to make sure they have a record of you continuing on to cruise two.

You can do a fill-a-bag of laundry for $20 per each Tuesday of your cruise. That may get you by for the 2 weeks. It's two day service, so you leave your bag for your room steward on Tuesday and it is returned to you on Thursday. If you talk with your room steward, they may be able to "cut a deal" with the laundry master and get your clothes back next day.