BA: do all balconies with 4 people have sofa beds?

luckyinpa

stupid question but i had to ask. i was looking at pictures on google of some cabins and see some drop down beds in balcony but i assume that was for 5 people

so if i stick with the + cabins ill definitely have the separating twins and the sofa bed, correct?

also i notice for the cruise i'm looking at , 99% of the remaining cabins are bed by the balcony. guess people like the bed by the bathroom.

i also want to stay away from connectings though i know some say no noise

Edited by luckyinpa

stupid question but i had to ask. i was looking at pictures on google of some cabins and see some drop down beds in balcony but i assume that was for 5 people

so if i stick with the + cabins ill definitely have the separating twins and the sofa bed, correct?

also i notice for the cruise i'm looking at , 99% of the remaining cabins are bed by the balcony. guess people like the bed by the bathroom.

i also want to stay away from connectings though i know some say no noise

Balcony and mini suites on the Breakaway that sleep 4 will have the sofa for the 3rd guest and a pullman type bunk that comes down from the ceiling for the 4th, None of the Balcony or mini suites on the Breakaway will sleep 5, 4 would be the max in those.

There are 2 lower beds that make up a queen, or can be left separate. Sofa only works for 1

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2114343 Post #4 on that thread shows a photo of that set up.

Edited by Got Tequila?

Balcony and mini suites on the Breakaway that sleep 4 will have the sofa for the 3rd guest and a pullman type bunk that comes down from the ceiling for the 4th, None of the Balcony or mini suites on the Breakaway will sleep 5, 4 would be the max in those.

There are 2 lower beds that make up a queen, or can be left separate. Sofa only works for 1

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2114343 Post #4 on that thread shows a photo of that set up.

wow i am so clueless. i'm really glad i posted the question. i thought sofa came out for 2 people. thanks for the pic as well. the sofa and pulldown are for 8 year olds.

off the top of your head do you know of any pics with the bed near the bathroom. i see most remaining room are bed by the balcony though.

wow i am so clueless. i'm really glad i posted the question. i thought sofa came out for 2 people. thanks for the pic as well. the sofa and pulldown are for 8 year olds.

off the top of your head do you know of any pics with the bed near the bathroom. i see most remaining room are bed by the balcony though.

I googled that for you. There are thousands of photos when you simply search for "Breakaway balcony cabin". Here are a few:

norwegian-getaway-cabins-mid-ship-balcony.jpg

room.jpg

ftdc_norwegianbreakaway_BalcSuite-0447.jpg

BA_Balcony.jpg

© Andreas Depping

Edited by BirdTravels

Please be aware that all cabins with the + sign sleep 4 and the sofa is ALWAYS closest to the closet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

great info thanks. i have to go thru the list of rooms i made, i swear one was by the balcony but i may have transposed a number. when i was researching minis before i know u could choose your configuration.

i'm 5 am for the other days of the year. no way on the ship! at least 7 am!

regarding my other comment above i did transpose numbers and was looking at the wrong room configuation.

i'm also thinking definitely bringing a tap light so i dont trip on that ladder in the middle of the night. the kids will have to take turns sleeping up top because they are dying to do that. but inside is actually MORE than a balcony for my sailing for some strange reason