Narrowed it to 3 excursion please help me decide

Familyfuntimes

So I am now starting to make final plans has we will be there next month (28th Dec) we are a family of 6, 2 adults and 4 children 14,11,8 & 5. What would you got for please.

Playa Mia deluxe beach and water park which is about £270 all inclusive

Paradise beach which I believe is 3 dollars each in then 18 dollars for a fun pass.

Mr Sanchos not sure of the cost.

Any advise tips suggestions would be great.

Thanks

It depends upon what you want to do and how much you want to spend.

The AI options will all be similar - Mr. Sanchos is about $50 per adult plus the cost of your transport and extra fees for the water toys. Playa Mia has several different pricing options, some include transportation. Both are similar - beach, pools, water toys, etc. Playa Mia offers a kiddie water park that may interest your 5 year old. Mitsugirly is a frequent contributor on this board and has a detailed photo intensive review of Playa Mia linked in her signature.

Sanchos also offers a pay-as-you-go side if you do not need the all-inclusive food/drinks. Free admission, only one small pool and extra fees for the water toys.

IMHO the facilities and HUGE pool at Paradise Beach make this a better PAYG option than the non-AI side of Sanchos. Your call!

If any of this helps you owe me a pint - bitter please! :D

Out of your options for kids I would choose Paradise Beach. I did a bunch of research and that was what we were planning to do until I got a really good deal on a dolphin swim and my kids wanted to do that more than anything.

We've been to Paradise Beach three times; once with the kids (teens) and twice without. We have always had a wonderful time there. They have a lot of the big water toys for the kids (and adults) to play on. There is an added charge for this, I believe, but it's still very reasonable.