Denali Covered Wagon and Dinner Review

RBAlbany

Princess option at Denali Lodge. Looking for feedback. Looks interesting. Figure we need to pay for dinner anyway. Thoughts anyone?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

I am considering either the Music of Denali or the show Alaska Cabin Night Dinner Show.

The latter is at the entrance to Denali National Park... from Denali Princess Lodge a shuttle would be available to get there.

See reviews on TripAdvisor.

I think the price is close to the same of each.

Edited by nanabananna

I did end up going to Trip Advisor. It is done through Black Diamond Resort. Looks like quite a few other excursions are through them also. Reviews are very solid. Nice ride, and the food gets good reviews. Probably book it for the evening after the morning park tour.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

I am considering either the Music of Denali or the show Alaska Cabin Night Dinner Show.

The latter is at the entrance to Denali National Park... from Denali Princess Lodge a shuttle would be available to get there.

Cabin Nite is at the entrance to Denali? Well, not really. Music of Denali is at Denali Princess and McKinley Chalets. Cabin Nite is at Denali Park Village, 6 miles south of the park entrance. If it were me, I would go to Cabin Nite. Better food and better program, though a small shuttle ride away (Cabin Nite provides transportation).