Complimentary soda package when booked boardwalk balcony

Hi, I booked a boardwalk balcony which comes with two complimentary soda packages on Oasis for trip after November 1. If any of you is on the Oasis now, would you please help me check if I can upgrade the free soda package to Delux package with price difference? Thanks!

Hi, I booked a boardwalk balcony which comes with two complimentary soda packages on Oasis for trip after November 1. If any of you is on the Oasis now, would you please help me check if I can upgrade the free soda package to Delux package with price difference? Thanks!

It was my understanding that the free beverage package for boardwalk balcony's was to start today Nov 5.:)

Bill

You should be able to do the upgrade without a problem. Just visit one of the many bars or stations they have set up selling the packages when you board. If there are any issues just go to Guest Services and they will take care of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should be able to do the upgrade without a problem. Just visit one of the many bars or stations they have set up selling the packages when you board. If there are any issues just go to Guest Services and they will take care of it.

Did you call RCI and ask them if you do this? Just curious how you know this.:)

Bill

I've had different answers from different RCL staff when asking about substitutions and upgrades with this promotion. My cruise is in Jan 17 so I'll see how things sort out with the rest of you.

We are booked in Central Park and our perk is a bottle of wine. Can you ask guest services if any of the Central Park perks can be exchanged for the boardwalk amenities?

Thanks

I have the free soda package for a boardwalk balcony in Jan. I called C&A and asked if I could upgrade to the liquor package and was told no. I did end up purchasing the drinks package so now the soda package is worthless to me as what I purchased already includes the soda.

Perhaps things are different going from soda to alcohol. I really don't know.

We are booked in Central Park and our perk is a bottle of wine. Can you ask guest services if any of the Central Park perks can be exchanged for the boardwalk amenities?

Thanks

You are supposed to get lunch at the Italian place as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have the free soda package for a boardwalk balcony in Jan. I called C&A and asked if I could upgrade to the liquor package and was told no. I did end up purchasing the drinks package so now the soda package is worthless to me as what I purchased already includes the soda.

Perhaps things are different going from soda to alcohol. I really don't know.

The other issue us that you can purchase the drinks packages ahead of time at a discount. On board you are paying the full price so even if they allowed you to upgrade you are not gaining anything by upgrading vs purchasing ahead of time.

Sure why not.

Hi!

I am booked in December and would love to know if the soda package can be transferred to someone else who isn't in a boardwalk category? I, too, have the full beverage package so the soda package is worthless. I would love to know if I could transfer it to my kids who are in a different cabin.

thanks!

Soccer Mom

I just read a post from someone on Allure who was told by guest services that these are non transferable and non upgradable.

This person actually had 2 adults and 2 kids in the cabin and the packages were assigned to the two adults as they were guests 1 and 2 on the reservation. Would not transfer thrm to the kids even though the adults were buying a drink package.