Regal hair salon

passy

Does anyone know please if I can pre book a hair salon appointment before the cruise? I'd like to have a wash and blow dry on the second sea day.

Also, does anyone know the price please?

Many thanks!

For my last 3 cruises, I've gotten the keratin treatment & haircut on embarkation day. I always look at the personalizer to see if I can pre-book but never has been available. I just head to the salon right after lunch and they've always gotten me in.

With those 2 things though, I've had to start before muster and complete after muster...but that's been fine with me (even going to muster one time with hair half wet and pinned up!!)

The haircut portion is "free" and they have "discounted" the keratin treatment to somewhere in the neighborhood of $175. So with the gratuity they add, it's $200, maybe more.

My upcoming trip, I think I'll just do the haircut.

BTW: I usually drive 3 hours, one way, to go to my hair appointments so getting a haircut on the ship and paying not too much more than on land without it taking a full day, is worth it to me. My small town, unfortunately, doesn't have any stylists that do as well as my guy or even on the ships!