Does Anyone Have Planning & Packing List?

taylortime05

When we sailed with RCCL a few years ago someone on CC had a great planning spreadsheet. We were on the Allure and the Oasis a few years before. It did require quite a bit of planning because all the shows were reserved ahead of time.

So I probably do not need to be as concerned on our Eclipse Dec 11 sailing for planning everything.

Does anyone have a planning/packing checklist they could share?

Easy...

It's called Wife or Girlfriend.

That's the same packing list my husband uses!!

I use an app called Ultimate Checklist by Jimbl which has an awesome cruise checklist which can be downloaded and customized. I've been using it for years, and haven't found anything else as comprehensive or as easily customizable.

Jimbl also offers the Cruise list as a stand alone app called Cruise Trip Planner.

Edited by FlamingJune1967

That's the same packing list my husband uses!!

I use an app called Ultimate Checklist by Jimbl which has an awesome cruise checklist which can be downloaded and customized. I've been using it for years, and haven't found anything else as comprehensive or as easily customizable.

Jimbl also offers the Cruise list as a stand alone app called Cruise Trip Planner.

Another excellent cruise app that I use is ShipMate. It's full of great info, and also includes a nice packing list

DW and I are OCD enough that we have excel packing lists, we then tweak the list after we return home so it keeps evolving as we cruise.

A few sundries that have been helpful:

-Sharpie marker

-Pad of sticky notes

-small amount of powdered laundry soap (I use an old pill bottle and shaved some fels naptha soap)

I also added a couple synthetic t-shirts to my packing list and subtracted multiple cotton t-shirts. The synthetics are easy to hand wash, dry quickly (even hanging in a moderately humid environment), and don't hold as much water if you wear them to the beach.