Sunshine 4nt NYC-Bermuda

cruisewiththekids

Yep. Even the cruise to Canada was a huge party cruise. Had to shut down Alchemy early because a huge group with Cheers was making a massive run on the bar.

And the running joke from the comedians was why were people going to Canada anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just noticed that the Sunshine will sail to Bermuda from NYC twice next summer on 4nt cruises. I am tempted by this long weekend getaway and the opportunity to sail from NYC, but do you think this will be the typical party-type cruise that the short cruises from FL seem to attract?

I do the 4 day cruise to Canada once or twice every summer. Always have a great cruise. Looks like I might be going to Bermuda next summer or and do the 5 day to Canada.

• 3 weeks later...

I did a 4 night to Saint John on Splendor and a 5 night to Saint John and Halifax on Glory and each cruise had a small party vibe, but not to the point that it ruined the trip. It felt like any other Carnival cruise, upbeat and fun. With Canada, there were many families searching for a cheap family vacation with no flights, Carnival Loyal's splurging on a cheap deal, or younger kids looking for a good time. I feel that Bermuda will be similar, if not more upscale, considering the cruise starts at almost $700 for 4 nights in an inside room before taxes.

I think you will be fine. Whatever you do, make sure you are on deck (I don't care if you have a balcony, you need the entire view) during sailaway! :D