NCL Jewel Photos

JPCruising

Was on the Jewel last night for the Miami Inaugural one night cruise to nowhere. I got to attend the christening program which was a real treat. I have posted several pictures of Garden Villa, Owners Suite, and miscellaneous shots from around the ship. Please visit my photo website and click on the Jewel album which is at: www.jprphotos.com

Was on the Jewel last night for the Miami Inaugural one night cruise to nowhere. I got to attend the christening program which was a real treat. I have posted several pictures of Garden Villa, Owners Suite, and miscellaneous shots from around the ship. Please visit my photo website and click on the Jewel album which is at: www.jprphotos.com

Double Wow!! What fantastic pictures. What a beautiful ship. Thanks a bunch for sharing them with us................

Quite possibly the best photo presentation that I have seen...Loved the framing and the "chapters". And to think you took all those photos on a 1 day cruise..WOW !!

I have to ask...are you a professional photographer ?

I really appreciate all of the great responses to my photos. I wish that I had been on the ship for more than one day, I could have really covered a lot more of the ship. I am not a professional photographer but hobbist photographer who enjoys sharing photos and cruising.

We just got off the Explorer of the Seas in Miami on Sun., Nov. 6, 2005. We were on our balcony in the morning when the Jewel went by us to do the turn around before docking. What a beautiful ship! It looked brand new, but we weren't sure if it was a new ship.

Your pictures are very nice.

Gail

Archived