Future Cruise Credit Not Confirmed

cclvr

I am happy to report that we finally received our future cruise credit confirmation letter via email early this morning. I turned it in on the ship on Nov. 5th. They made it effective 11/15/16. I was beginning to lose faith:( ...but Princess came through! :):)

I guess if you need the credit sooner rather than later to make a new booking it would be best to sit down with the future cruise consultant while on the ship.

Hope anyone else who is waiting is taken care of.

I was on the same cruise as you and just received our confirmation yesterday! :cool:

Future Cruise Deposits are listed in the "Circle Savings Account" tab under My Princess.
Last cruise my wife and I bought FCC, and she received an email confirmation. I didn't but eventually it showed on the Circle Savings Account tab. I was giving them a week post cruise before I would complain and they took most of that week to post it.

I was on the same sailing and we used the princess@sea to buy our FCCs this time. I was a little worried when I arrived home and there was no email. I called last Thursday and they did not see anything on file for me and were going to transfer me to the Captain's Circle desk.

I had to say I would call back since I had to run for a train, but the lady I was talking to said I had 60 days after my cruise to buy the FCCs. I thought this was strange, has anyone else heard of this?

Good news, an email showed up yesterday with my confirmations so I would say that Regal was way behind. I did notice that area was always busy with people every time we walked by, I figured it was because of all the rain. :D

Have never heard that you have 60 days to purchase FCC's

I have in the past when we did not purchase a FCC onboard received an email with an offer to purchase, however, the perk amounts were reduced...i.e...say for a 10 day cruise/balcony room - a 35.00pp SBC vs. the usual 50.00pp SBC.

Have never heard that you have 60 days to purchase FCC's

I have in the past when we did not purchase a FCC onboard received an email with an offer to purchase, however, the perk amounts were reduced...i.e...say for a 10 day cruise/balcony room - a 35.00pp SBC vs. the usual 50.00pp SBC.

Ok, good to know. I thought that was a little long after the fact and she did not mention that the perk would be different.

But I'm sure I could have called back and talked with someone else and had a totally different answer. :D

I was on the same cruise as well. I submitted my FCC requests on 11/2 and didn't see them as of 11/4. I stopped by to see Amanda (who was super nice) and she had a stack 8 inches thick of forms to process. Some were from the end of the previous cruise. She took the time to go through the stack, pull mine, and process them while we caught up on the past few years. She was on my Med cruise in 2014.

~ Kris

I was on the Crown last year & turned mine in on the 1st day. By the last day, no confirmation so I went & found the rep in person. She went through all requests that she had that hadn't been processed yet & couldn't find it. I had to fill another one out & got the confirmation within a day.

• 1 month later...

We were on the Regal Princess Christmas cruise from 19-29 December. We completed our Future Cruise Certificate form while on board and deposited it in the mail slot at the Future Cruise desk. Now, more than two weeks later, we still have not received confirmation. After reading the threads on this board, it appears this is par for the course. We thoroughly enjoyed our cruise but are certainly disappointed that Princess doesn't prioritize confirming receipt of our FCC forms.