Soda Package - lots of questions!

cocobam

We will be sailing on Allure of the Seas, and I have some questions about the Soda Package.

1) When/where do you get your Freestyle cup if we prebook the package?

2) Where are the Freestyle machines located on Allure?

3) Other than the Freestyle machines, what soda do they have at the restaurants and bars? Is it just Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite?

4) Would I be able to just get sparkling water/club soda with the Soda Package?

5) If we all have the Soda Package, can I take multiple cards to the bar and get multiple sodas (for my kids,) or can one person just get one drink?

6) I assume you should still tip at the bars if you get sodas via Soda Package?

Looking forward to your wisdom!

We will be sailing on Allure of the Seas, and I have some questions about the Soda Package.

1) When/where do you get your Freestyle cup if we prebook the package? Your stateroom.

2) Where are the Freestyle machines located on Allure? Royal Promenade, Windjammer. May also be on the pool deck in Wipeout Cafe, but not sure.

3) Other than the Freestyle machines, what soda do they have at the restaurants and bars? Is it just Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite? Plus Ginger Ale, Soda Water, and Tonic Water.

4) Would I be able to just get sparkling water/club soda with the Soda Package? Soda Water or Tonic Water.

5) If we all have the Soda Package, can I take multiple cards to the bar and get multiple sodas (for my kids,) or can one person just get one drink? They will normally give you one drink per card you present.

6) I assume you should still tip at the bars if you get sodas via Soda Package? Tips are already included, though you can add more if you like.

Looking forward to your wisdom!

See answers in RED above.

Also, the Freestyle machines have a 15 minute time limit between drinks. So, you need to be careful taking the cup off of the reader before you have filled your mug. They will also time-out if you take a long time in making your selection, although I am not sure how long before it times out (maybe 2-3 minutes?)

Also, the Freestyle machines have a 15 minute time limit between drinks. So, you need to be careful taking the cup off of the reader before you have filled your mug. They will also time-out if you take a long time in making your selection, although I am not sure how long before it times out (maybe 2-3 minutes?)

It's only 50 seconds between refills

Am I correct in my understanding that I do not need the freestyle cup in mdr, other bars or restaurants to take advantage of the beverage package? Only need it to use the freestyle machines?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

correct, you only need the cup in the freestyle machine

Am I correct in my understanding that I do not need the freestyle cup in mdr, other bars or restaurants to take advantage of the beverage package? Only need it to use the freestyle machines?

Note that without using a Freestyle machine, you will only have a choice of about 6 different flavors.

Edited by clarea

It's only 50 seconds between refills

Did that change recently? Everything I have ever read and my personal experience on Oasis this year was a 15 minute waiting period between refills.

Edited by jahannah