Wine Lovers the Musical on Getaway

Mtut

We enjoyed it on Breakaway last year and imagine it's the same thing.

The show is silly but the actors are top notch. With an intimate setting and a wide variety of good wine to sip as directed, it is a fun lunch activity on a sea day.

We saw it on Escape and loved it. The show was very entertaining. Probably got about the equivalent of between 2 to 3 glasses of wine. The food was great.

Just wanted to mention that if you consider yourself a "wine snob"... you probably won't like the wine. I thought some of the offerings were good, some were OK. But it seems like many go to the show expecting to be served Opus One.

We thought it was just "ok" and another way for Norwegian to get $$ out of you for things you most likely have already paid for such as food & wine (if you have the UBP). But that's just us....

I looked at it as entertainment. It was about $20 per person. Not a bad way to spend an hour and a half on a sea day.

We saw it on Escape and loved it. The show was very entertaining. Probably got about the equivalent of between 2 to 3 glasses of wine. The food was great.

Just wanted to mention that if you consider yourself a "wine snob"... you probably won't like the wine. I thought some of the offerings were good, some were OK. But it seems like many go to the show expecting to be served Opus One.

I looked at it as entertainment. It was about $20 per person. Not a bad way to spend an hour and a half on a sea day.

$20 seems worth it weather you had free drinks or not.