Past Guest Discount on Carnival for Princess Members??

dgreensp

If I have travelled with Princess Cruises before (owned by Carnival) do I qualify for Past Guest Price Discounts on a future Carnival cruise? I can't seem to find this answer anywhere on Carnival's website and there is a significant discount on a cruise I'm looking at.

Thank you,

Darren

When I was thinking of booking Princess they said I could book under past guest. I would assume you would be able to do in reverse since Carnival owns Princess.

Hope this helped.

In our limited experience Princess honors Carnival but not in reverse.

It would be worth calling directly to find out. When we cruised with HAL in 2012, we were able to use a past guest rate because we had sailed on Carnival previously. We also got a few other past guest perks onboard even though we'd never sailed with HAL before.

Loyalty status isn't recognized between the different lines under Carnival's corporate umbrella but a past guest rate for booking is possible.

When I was thinking of booking Princess they said I could book under past guest. I would assume you would be able to do in reverse since Carnival owns Princess.

Hope this helped.

Carnival Cruise Lines and Princess Cruise Lines operate independently and have their own operating policy, even if both owned by Carnival Corp.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If I have travelled with Princess Cruises before (owned by Carnival) do I qualify for Past Guest Price Discounts on a future Carnival cruise? I can't seem to find this answer anywhere on Carnival's website and there is a significant discount on a cruise I'm looking at.

Thank you,

Darren

I traveled on Princess first before trying Carnival and yes i called and I got my past passenger discount on carnival. Hope you get it also.

Thank you,

Darren

While you won't qualify for a past guest rate on Carnival, you might want to check for Canada resident rates which Carnival does offer. Enter your information on Carnival's website when you search for a cruise to find the best rates available to you based on your information.

Does anyone know if Carnival offers a military OBC for veterans? Princess does this automatically after the vet submits a copy of their DD-214, but this will be our first CCL adventure. I know CCL has the stockholders OBC so we're good there.

Thanks for your help.

Does anyone know if Carnival offers a military OBC for veterans? Princess does this automatically after the vet submits a copy of their DD-214, but this will be our first CCL adventure. I know CCL has the stockholders OBC so we're good there.

Thanks for your help.

There has to be a military discount open for your cruise and they only allow a certain number of cabins.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums