Barefoot Beach Cabanas and Suite Guests

Hello. My wife and I will be headed out on Indy, January 23 for 5 night Western Carribean with a stop at Labadee. We are booked in a Grand Suite. Will be interested to reserve one of the cabanas on Barefoot Beach. Is there a process to indicate ahead of the cruise that we will be interested to reserve one of the cabanas or do we need to wait until we are on the ship? Will it show up on Cruise Planner at some point where we are a suite guest?

Many thanks in advance.

Hello. My wife and I will be headed out on Indy, January 23 for 5 night Western Carribean with a stop at Labadee. We are booked in a Grand Suite. Will be interested to reserve one of the cabanas on Barefoot Beach. Is there a process to indicate ahead of the cruise that we will be interested to reserve one of the cabanas or do we need to wait until we are on the ship? Will it show up on Cruise Planner at some point where we are a suite guest?

Many thanks in advance.

You would have to reserve the cabana via the Suite Concierge. Contact info here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0