Formula one final 27th Nov San Juan

JazzieB

Hi

My husband is a massive formula one fan and the last race is on the 27th Nov. Typically because we are away this year the final is quite close and he would really like to watch it, does anyone know if it is being televised anywhere in San Juan at all?

Many thanks ☺

Hi

My husband is a massive formula one fan and the last race is on the 27th Nov. Typically because we are away this year the final is quite close and he would really like to watch it, does anyone know if it is being televised anywhere in San Juan at all?

Many thanks ☺

Formula one is not really relevant in PR. For some reason people here are mainly obsessed about drag racing 1/4 mile in a straight line. Not even NASCAR has much of a presence here. I'm a motorsports and NASCAR fan and while I enjoy drag racing, actually turning on a race is more interesting to me (even if they're just 4 bloody left turns...lol). So, unless you're at a hotel on the 27th and the race is being broadcast on one of the major networks, expect your husband in a bad mood that day for having missed the finale.

Formula one is not really relevant in PR. For some reason people here are mainly obsessed about drag racing 1/4 mile in a straight line. Not even NASCAR has much of a presence here. I'm a motorsports and NASCAR fan and while I enjoy drag racing, actually turning on a race is more interesting to me (even if they're just 4 bloody left turns...lol). So, unless you're at a hotel on the 27th and the race is being broadcast on one of the major networks, expect your husband in a bad mood that day for having missed the finale.

Thank you Stinger-pr, we guessed as much when the response to my post was a deafening silence! He should be able to use our Sky Go log in if we can find a bar with Wifi that's happy for him to sit there for two hours :D

Hi

Many thanks ☺

Look for NBC Sports Network. My MIL in Ponce has it, so I've watched a few races at her place.

But that is who holds the rights to F1 in the US, which covers Puerto Rico as well.

In the past, even after Fox Sports dropped coverage to NBCSN, since the channel was not available, we found the race on Fox Sports Espanol. I don't think it's there anymore.

If you can stream Sky on one of your devices- I'd give that a shot.

There are a handful of road racers. For some reason, it just does not stick. They've ran a Trans-Am race at the airport next to the Panamaerican Port, and I'm aware of a few other tracks down south. We ran into a Trans Am team at El Tuque (which is also known as Caribbean Motorsports Park).

Look for NBC Sports Network. My MIL in Ponce has it, so I've watched a few races at her place.

But that is who holds the rights to F1 in the US, which covers Puerto Rico as well.

In the past, even after Fox Sports dropped coverage to NBCSN, since the channel was not available, we found the race on Fox Sports Espanol. I don't think it's there anymore.

If you can stream Sky on one of your devices- I'd give that a shot.

Thank you, we'll try for NBCSN when we get there, we might not get Sky to work over there as it's limited to the UK but there may be an app to help. Apparently I should have checked with the F1 diary when I booked it 18 months ago!