Stockholder Credit- non US residents

uktog

I am thinking of purchasing 100 RCL stock so I can enjoy the onboard credit - I have the funds to play with so it seems a good way to invest as I have 2 14 night cruises in 2006. My question - can I just be sure that non US citizens can enjoy this credit. (I know my broker will have to do things to get the stock into my name etc). Can any UK cruiser confirm that they have had the on board credits

Thanks

Not a UK cruiser, but a Canadian one. I have purchased the required shares and have had the credit added to my stateroom account for the upcoming cruise. I don't know if the laws are different in the UK, but can't see how you wouldn't be permitted to do so. I would also be interested in knowing this from UK cruisers.

Any idea if you need to present a statement from your broker, or will the teansaction receipt work as well. Sailing in a few weeks and won't get time to get another statement.

PS Good to see a fellow NB'er on the board.

Archived