Snooze & Cruise Hote/Shuttlel Packages in Tampa

Luv2Cruiise

We are leaving in March from Tampa and have never been to this port and wanted to know if anyone has any knowledge of decent priced packages that would include 1 nights hotel stay, transportation to and from the airport on day of arrival and transportation from hotel to cruise port then back to airport on cruise return date? We don't need parking as we are not driving.

On our last trip we used Go Port Canaveral but they do not operate in the Tampa area. Ive looked on the boards here and see some old threads that are several years old and i have also used google. Thanks for the help :)

Edited by Luv2Cruiise

Several hotels in the Rocky Point area (Chase Suites, Hampton Inn, etc.) offer these types of packages. Lots of hotels near TPA in the Westshore area with airport shuttles - if they don't include a shuttle to the port a taxi is only $25.

Thank you, I found another thread that had recent posts with more info, calling diff hotels for pricing. So far the cheapest i found with us having AAA is at Quality Inn Midtown Tampa on South Dale Mabry for only $119.00 which includes tax for 1 King and 2 ppl. Only downside is they said unless we are staying at the hotel after the cruise they will not provide transportation back to the airport from port :( With that being said, we will have to find a way from the port back to airport the day the cruise comes back if we choose this hotel.

Edited by Luv2Cruiise