Radiance Of The Seas _ Pacific

sailor222

yes, we did this cruise on the Radiance this May. It was enjoyable 6 day get away. The crew was friendly as ever, and met up with some new friends through cruise critic, and met other folks who cruised up from Miami through the Panama. As we live in Victoria, I did not get off there except my DH took the luggage home. Oh yes, the weather was great, sunny all the way except for Astoria. I think it was a little cloudy.

Thoroughtly enjoyable trip. We took it a couple of years ago.....Wow when you go under the golden gate bridge! Yes gambling while at sea. We took a couple of days in advance in San Diego which we love....and did the whale watching excursion in Victoria with the Prince of Whales.

You will love the Radiance!

Lou

We did this cruise in 2003 when it was a 7 day itinerary with one day on Catalina Island. It was our second cruise ever (I just HAD to get back on the Radiance after our 3 night intro to cruising!) and it was great fun. Entering and exiting San Francisco Bay under the Golden Gate is quite an experience. The captain had told us the previous evening what time we would be sailing under the GG Bridge (something like 5:30 am) and everyone was out on their balconies with cameras flashing away!

Archived