Hotel Hoje Taastrup/Copenhagen

Has anyone stayed at this hotel? I made reservations at it, and it is a 4*hotel and I got it at a very reasonable rate. I used an web site that didn't require a deposit, you pay at check out. It isn't a high rise and looks nice. Please let me know if anyone can tell me anything about it. Thank you. Also is there an hop on/ hop off buses in Copenhagen. Thank you

Delores

Have you tried tripadvisor.com? You can read reviews of hotels there to get the opinions of people who have stayed in them recently. I've been reading about a lot of Copenhagen hotels and this one doesn't sound familiar. I have a reservation at the Hotel Skt Petri. I tried several others first but the day before my cruise seems to be a very busy time in Copenhagen. I would check out the hotel on tripadvisor.com. At least then you'll know what others think. Also it might tell you if it's centrally located and how far from the airport and pier.

This is the 2nd time I've tried to post this because CC seems to be acting up tonight. Sorry if it shows up twice.

Hi, my family will be staying at the Marriott in Copenhagen in August 2006 for 3 days pre-cruise. There is a hop on-hop off bus that goes around the city. Check out http://www.city-sightseeing.com and click Copenhagen. I think their first stop is near the Palace hotel. Is your hotel located near the Copenhagen airport?

I desided to change hotels because the Hotel Hoje Taastrup was too far from the city, it was 17 miles outside. We wanted to be closer in so I reserved the Hotel Denmark which is right by city center, where most of the tours start from. I know it will probably be noisey because it is by a main street, but is you want to be down town you have to put up with it. I hope it turns out okay.

Delores

Deloresgardella

Glad to see you changed hotels. Hoje Taastrup is way out of town. I think you'll be happy with Hotel Danmark, right near Tivoli. There will be noise though. I think Tivoli has fireworks at midnight on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Copenhagen is a wonderful city.

Archived