Honeymoon Cruise - Excursion Help Please!

This is our first cruise that either of us has taken where we will be doing the planning ourselves. Well, we're traveling on Norwegian Epic 11/26 - 12/3 and we still haven't picked our excursions. The ones that I thought I'd picked are now either unavailable or are extremely expensive for the both of us to do. We are on a very tight budget for our honeymoon. Our ports are St. Thomas, Tortola and Great Stirrup Cay. I have physical limitations - I'm a very large woman with trick ankles and we both wear glasses - which I was told is pertinent information to share. We also both really like history, food and are terrified of insects and spiders.

I wasn't impressed with St. Thomas last time I went, but I was told that Maegans Beach is a "Must Do" as well as a St. John's Island tour. If you had to pick, which would you do? If you have private recommendations as well that would be great. We're supposed to be on the island from 8am-2pm (so we need to be back on ship by noon).

I've never been to Tortola and neither have any of our traveler friends. We're planning to use GSC as our relaxing beach day so we'd like to do something fun, but not necessarily adventurous (no climbing, hiking or water sports). We're supposed to be on the island from 9am-6pm (so we need to be back on the ship by 4pm).

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated because we are basically out of time at this point.

You would probably get better help if you posted in the different port of call boards.

For St Thomas, Google St Thomas Historical Tour. There's a company that does a no-walking historical tour of the island that is short.

I can't be of much help for the other two locations, I'm afraid. I've been to Tortola once and did not so an excursion. In Grand Cayman, I've only done the Stingray City and snorkel tour.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by wampuscat7