Port Everglades Mid Port Garage Shuttle

Heavy Duty

Departing Port Everglades Terminal 29. Port info says free shuttle provide from Mid Port Garage. Will shuttle carry your luggage with you and is the service timely and dependable.

Welcome to Cruise Critic, Heavy Duty!

I have had only one experience with an arrival/departure from Pier 29. This was with my traveling companion. Upon arrival, I dropped her and the luggage off at the Pier, then went to the Mid-Port Parking Garage to park the car, and found the shuttle to the Pier waiting for me on the East side of the Garage.

Arriving back from the cruise, the reverse happened. The shuttle was there to pick me up and take me to the Garage. I paid my parking fee, returned to the Pier and picked up my traveling companion and our luggage. Quite simple, I thought.

Whether the shuttle can carry much luggage, I am not sure. It was a van type of vehicle, so there probably is some room for some luggage.

Be aware that Port Everglades does have a web site where such questions as yours might be answered with more certainty.

I would consider Park n Go offsite, it's what we use when cruising from FLL. Their shuttle takes you and all your bags directly to/from your terminal and it's a secured lot. Short drive and a fair bit cheaper than the port. Assuming you decide to go with the port garage the first post gives a good suggestion to drop luggage off first but regardless the shuttle should be able to take everything no problem.

I only had to do this once, and like rkacruiser I had dropped off DW and luggage first and found the shuttle waiting as I walked out of the garage. IIRC the van was like the ones used by car rental agencies and had a luggage rack. BUT - I second iahawkfan21's suggestion to use ParkNGo instead. We've used them 3 or 4 times and have always been pleased. The only disadvantage I see using them is that the car is usually quite dirty when you return.