Captain's Club upgrades

irishayes

Please explain this to me. I was reading over the "Classic" member benefits and it states that I am eligible for one category upgrade with my Classic membership.

I book through an online travel agency and the cabin I received was part of a group. Is this still eligible for an upgrade, and if so, do I ask my travel agent to check on it or do I need to call Celebrity directly?

Thanks!

Please explain this to me. I was reading over the "Classic" member benefits and it states that I am eligible for one category upgrade with my Classic membership.

I book through an online travel agency and the cabin I received was part of a group. Is this still eligible for an upgrade, and if so, do I ask my travel agent to check on it or do I need to call Celebrity directly?

Thanks!

You only get the perks and prices that are part of a group booking. Another reason to compare ALL details of a booking before you commit. You may have received a better deal. Just ask your TA, since they would have to contact Celebrity for you. Enjoy.

You only get the perks and prices that are part of a group booking. Another reason to compare ALL details of a booking before you commit. You may have received a better deal. Just ask your TA, since they would have to contact Celebrity for you. Enjoy.

Nah, I got a Great deal already. Just never realized what perks I got with Classic until now.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Nah, I got a Great deal already. Just never realized what perks I got with Classic until now.

In the further, if you don't book into a group you need to ask for the upgrade during the booking process even if booking directly with Celebrity. For example I will tell them I want a C2 for the price of a C3. When I search I look at pricing for the category that is one category below the one I want to book.

The big box on line agency we have used lately has given us the 1 category upgrade. Paid for a 1B, got the 1A on the angle of the hump.

OP, I would call your agent and mention it, all they can do is say, opps, sorry, or no problem for such a good client. :D

You may have the category upgrade as part of the great deal. If you give the agency your Captains Club number they usually get the upgrade as a price reduction without your asking when they do your booking. It usually comes to about $50.