Which itinerary would you choose?

DebbieMo

Some kids are still in school when #7 sails. Thus #8 commands the higher price.

OP, are there any school-aged children flying down from Minnesota? When do they get off school? And is there the possibility of having to make up school days?

I ask that, because last summer we planned an early summer vacation with our granddaughter, starting several days after school was supposed to end. We did not have a bad winter. But the school superintendent was guy-shy about keeping kids in school for bad weather. Once, school was called over the mere threat of snow. Which didn't even happen until after the end of the school day.

The school year got a lot extended several times. And my husband and I were sweating it out.

Last day of school was the day before vacation began. Less than 12 hours after she was let out, we were on the road.

Nope, no school aged from MN. The only school age are ours and we're in FL and last day of school is 5/31. Not sure why I have 8 on since it is the same but costs more. We would def go 7 if we choose that itinerary.

We are planning ahead because my hubby needs to put in for vacation next month so we need to have our dates set by then.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The other difference between 7 and 8 is which port you will be in during the day when visiting Curacao and Aruba. Your first stop will be arriving in the afternoon and leaving around 10 to 11pm. The second island you will arrive in the morning around 8am and leave around 4pm. So you have to decide what time you want to be on each island depending on what you are wanting to do there.

Good point. I'll need to look at that before making a final decision.

I would choose Fort Lauderdale Cruises. Southwest flies there; I haven't been to those ports; belize/cozumel itinerary was just way too hot for me! Felt like I was going to pass out every day, even in December. Didn't even use the balcony in the suite we paid for cuz it was hot even on the water. lol

I would choose Fort Lauderdale Cruises. Southwest flies there; I haven't been to those ports; belize/cozumel itinerary was just way too hot for me! Felt like I was going to pass out every day, even in December. Didn't even use the balcony in the suite we paid for cuz it was hot even on the water. lol

Where are you from? We're in FL and like it pretty warm but some islands in mid summer is way hot! I think I would love the Caribbean in winter.

I am planning another family cruise for next summer and no one has been any help with choosing a sailing, they are leaving it up to me but I'm also having a hard time choosing.

Out of these sailings, which would you choose? Feel free to add why or why not.

Additional info: We sailed on Glory this past summer but wouldn't mind sailing her again. The only place we've been to on the list is Grand Turk but we don't mind going back and some that will be sailing with us haven't been there.

TIA!!

a61894157d49269c1b9ae51056d7adc0.jpg

No brainer -- 1 additional day on the ship and southern itinerary so I would pick 7 or 8.

I am planning another family cruise for next summer and no one has been any help with choosing a sailing, they are leaving it up to me but I'm also having a hard time choosing.

Out of these sailings, which would you choose? Feel free to add why or why not.

Additional info: We sailed on Glory this past summer but wouldn't mind sailing her again. The only place we've been to on the list is Grand Turk but we don't mind going back and some that will be sailing with us haven't been there.

TIA!!

a61894157d49269c1b9ae51056d7adc0.jpg

Hands down 7 or 8 (loved Curaçao ). Not a big fan of Western Caribbean (especially Belize and Jamaica)

Edited by LuckyZ