Spa Cabin Benefits on the Breeze?

bury me at sea

I've searched the Carnival Breeze website and the FAQs and am still pretty much in the dark concerning specific spa benefits that are included when booking a spa (interior) cabin.

I think appointment items such as massages, mani-pedi, etc, are not included, which is fine. But what spa advantages are included with the cabin fare?

I would appreciate any information. Thanks.

Booking a Spa cabin will get the first 2 occupants wristbands that give you access to the special Cloud Nine heat rooms, saunas, whirlpool etc. Very much worth the few extra dollars you pay.Without the Spa cabin I think they charge a daily rate of $35 per person for day pass.

Booking a Spa cabin will get the first 2 occupants wristbands that give you access to the special Cloud Nine heat rooms, saunas, whirlpool etc. Very much worth the few extra dollars you pay.Without the Spa cabin I think they charge a daily rate of $35 per person for day pass.

We purchased the Spa pass on the Magic for the length of the cruise for less than that. In fact it was about $239 for the two of us. Your rate of $35 per person per day would come out to $245 per person for the cruise. It doesn't cost anywhere near that for 1 person.

If you book a spa cabin, you get unlimited access to the different steam rooms and thalassotherapy pool. The Breeze spa is really nice and never crowded when we were there. You also get upgraded shampoo and stuff in your cabin, but I'm picky so I always use my own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've searched the Carnival Breeze website and the FAQs and am still pretty much in the dark concerning specific spa benefits that are included when booking a spa (interior) cabin.

I think appointment items such as massages, mani-pedi, etc, are not included, which is fine. But what spa advantages are included with the cabin fare?

I won't book anything but a Spa cabin. They are great. In addition to the Spa access and room upgrades (shampoo, slippers, etc), I believe you get discounts on treatments. On our last cruise they gave us $50 "gift card" to be used for any spa treatment. Of course is was on a port day, but still managed to use it.

But what others have not mentioned is you that you get less when you pay more for a Spa cabin. As in less foot traffic in the hallway. Less noise. Less time to get to the large showers in the Spa locker (complete with endless supply of bath and hand towels to use as needed...and I have never been questioned when taking them back to our room), less time to get to the gym, less time to get to the theatre, and less time to get to the quiet area to refill your Yeti with fruited water. It just feels like you are on a ship with only a few other people up there on deck 11 and 12.

We had the middle two interior rooms on Deck 12 (there are only four total) last August. They are laid out differently than the typical interior room...much more efficient use of space IMO. Check the deck plan! I think the one closest to the front of the ship MIGHT have some gym noise early in the morning so I would avoid that one.

Edited by Badfinger

This page will give you the information particular to Spa Staterooms on the Breeze:

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/599

This page will give you the best information about the Cloud 9 Spa:

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1167/~/cloud-9-spa

We really enjoyed our Spa Balcony on the Breeze in June.

Edited by Rod in Az

This page will give you the information particular to Spa Staterooms on the Breeze:

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/599

This page will give you the best information about the Cloud 9 Spa:

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1167/~/cloud-9-spa

We really enjoyed our Spa Balcony on the Breeze in June.

Interesting that list of rooms does not include the four interior rooms on deck 12.

Interesting that list of rooms does not include the four interior rooms on deck 12.

Good catch! I didn't notice that, but knew they were there because we tried to get them for our kids on the Breeze cruise we took. They were already sold out before we booked our balcony rooms across the hall so we had to put them on Deck 11.

It shows the interiors on 11, but not 12. They are listed on the Spa and Sports Deck Stateroom Descriptions here:

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/607

Edited by Rod in Az

But what others have not mentioned is you that you get less when you pay more for a Spa cabin. As in less foot traffic in the hallway. Less noise. Less time to get to the large showers in the Spa locker (complete with endless supply of bath and hand towels to use as needed...and I have never been questioned when taking them back to our room), less time to get to the gym, less time to get to the theatre, and less time to get to the quiet area to refill your Yeti with fruited water. It just feels like you are on a ship with only a few other people up there on deck 11 and 12.

This!

I appreciate the helpful replies. I am considering booking a spa cabin for my granddaughter and her partner. Based on all of these comments I am really leaning that direction.

I noticed the four interiors in a different orientatiin on deck 12 and will take your advice on avoiding the most forward of those.

Thanks all!