private tour options

momto4@cox.net

In addition check out Roosevelt Taylor's "Ïsland Paradise Tours" to see if they provide what you are looking for.

They are highly rated on Trip Advisor (1 of 53 Tours in St. Kitts) and lived up to their rating when we toured with them by providing a great product. There wre only the two of us on our tour and Melvyn Browne was our tour guide and driver. Melvyn was a great tour guide and a very safe driver. His enthusiasm and desire to teach us about St. Kitts was awesome and we had a great tour, one I can heartily recommend.

NA Gooner

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned from a 14 day on Celebrity. after exiting port security there were lots of locals selling tours. we went with Leroy Matthew of Le Mat's taxi and for $!!25 each had an amazing tour of the whole island over 3 hours with lots of stops. We had a large air conditioned van that could hold almost 30 people (there were 17 of us). Leroy is a former police officer who loves his island and is very proud of the history and loves to talk! He kept us laughing throughout. It has been 8 years since our last visit and the island has changed a lot...last visit was mainly a snorkel trip so we didn't see much. This tour was great - I can't recommend Leroy enough! There is so much history in St. Kitts and we even saw Prince Harry in his motorcade!

• 1 month later...

Tim of dream girls taxi was our guide there... He definitely made our stay a memorable one. Would definitely visit again for at least one week. He has an open tour safari van which was lovely as we wished to experience the weather at it's best . We did a tour for 2 and a half hours then climaxes at the beach . Tim was one educated young man about his island . Passionate about what he does and do so with love. He was able to educate us about the islands rich history . There was an open bar and finger foods were given. Trivia questions with a gift lol... Was a grand time. Super funny and got us to feel comfortable easily... Sadly he has no website but my friend was able to contact him via email from his business card provide... dreamgirlsskb@gmail.com

Sent from my SM-G610F using Forums mobile app