Sea Island Adventures

TwoCruisers

Has anyone done the tour from Nassau to Rose Beach that includes snorkeling, beach and lunch?

If so, how was it? Was the snorkeling any good? Was the beach nice? Were there plenty of lounge chairs? And how was the food at lunch? Also, was there an open bar? If so, were the drink prices fair or pricey?

I did a search on this board for rose lsland and got a lot of good information on the Sea Island Adventures tour. We're going to Nassau next month. I still haven't booked it yet. But I think that's what we will probably end up doing. Only problem is, we'll already be doing Coco Cay with a beach day, snorkeling and a BBQ on the beach. So it's like 2 identical days. But on the other hand, Coco Cay is often a missed port. So to be guaranteed a beach day, we probably should do it. And the truth is, if you aren't into shopping, city tours and museums, there isn't a whole lot to do in Nassau other than a beach and/or snorkeling. We just snorkeled at Athol Island when we were there last March. So we kind of want to see and do something different than last time. Oh, decisions, decisions! We should all have this problem.

Archived