Luggage on a Transatlantic

antsp

I have a similar Huffy bike that I ride around my neighborhood. I've had it for three years and it's holding up fine. It'll be fine for getting around campus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks

Very heavy, pretty low quality. It's a bike where more design money goes into how the bike looks than the quality of the parts. If she doesn't have to use the bike for day to day transportation it will may be ok.

Always somebody waiting to rain on your (or her) parade. I don't know why we bother posting questions sometimes...

My main concern was leaving a box with the porters at port everglades, and if there is any issues having delivered to the cabin. I can't see a problem myself. Think I'll just take the chance

I took my race bike on a Med cruise last year. I had it in a special bike bag with 'handle with care' stickers. Delivery to and from the stateroom was fine. I kept it on the balcony during the night, covered with pool towels. But the balcony was actually high enough, so no issue with spraying sea water. And also no rain during the cruise. I kept the bag in the space for the clothes. This should be big enough to also accommodate the carton you might use. I enquired with Princess before if it was ok to bring a bike and they said yes.

I don't know, but maybe she gets to pick out her own bicycle without getting permission from the crowd on CC. :rolleyes:

Comment of the year! Yeah, right?

By the way, my college student has a Huffy on campus, and it's great for that purpose! Not too expensive that you are afraid of dinging it up through heavy use, either!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by yuccaman