Cruising From Boston

warb

We loved going out of Boston. We could drive there, the weather was great all the time, we had lots of sea days (loved them!) and a great bunch of cruisers from the New England area (and a few beyond).

If RCCL had not announced that they were not doing the Bermuda run next year - we would have rebooked the same cruise.

We sailed on JOS out of Boston on Wednesday 10/12/05.

We were on the ship in literally 10 minutes from the time we stepped out of the car until we were on Deck 8 checking out our room. Thursday we woke to 30-40 ft. swells that lasted all day, it calmed down a little at night. Most of the passengers stayed in their cabins too sick to come out, we were lucky we were fine. We arrived in Bermuda at noon time instead of 8:00 a.m. and it was absolutely beautiful. The rest of the cruise was smooth, sunny (occassional shower) 90 - 97 degrees. This cruise tied for our favorite so far. :D

We loved going out of Boston. We could drive there, the weather was great all the time, we had lots of sea days (loved them!) and a great bunch of cruisers from the New England area (and a few beyond).

If RCCL had not announced that they were not doing the Bermuda run next year - we would have rebooked the same cruise.

I think were a little backwards here. Next Sunday I'm flying to your area for my Bermuda cruise & you came to my area for your cruise, go figure!

Archived