Spa increase

smurf1635

Which ship is this for (and how many days?)

To answer your question, the price does not go up on a cruise by cruise basis as the sail date approaches. At least they have not been doing that up to now. The prices I have seen for most ships seem to have been stable for quite some time (by NCL standards), so I would not be surprised to see them go up. $50 is a big jump, though. :(

Edited by hawkeyetlse

Spa package on Jewel Feb 5th Panama Canal (14 night) increased from $199 to $249 shortly after it became available for booking.

We had the spa package with NCL dawn last month. Paid $120 pp. we have never purchased this before bur we were on a short 7 night cruise from Boston to Bermuda and had bad weather predicted and 400 kids onboard that took over the pool and hot tubs. It was nice but I would never pay $50 more. That is ridiculous. The area small and the heated loungers few. Nope! We will not be purchasing this in the future. We had one day where the sea was rough and they closed off the pool and hot tubs on deck. They also closed them in the thermal spa which made our pass useless that day. Save your money.