Mods, why isn't there a specific "Empress" section above the forums?

Hello,

I constantly go into the Royal Caribbean boards to try and assist people with Empress questions, but I find it hard to find those who are asking about Empress unless it is at the very top, which means there is a good chance that it was already answered. Is there a way you guys could make an "Empress of the Seas" section in the "See Posts About" area to have all of the Empress stuff in one area to help cruisers out?

Thank you :)

Hello,

I constantly go into the Royal Caribbean boards to try and assist people with Empress questions, but I find it hard to find those who are asking about Empress unless it is at the very top, which means there is a good chance that it was already answered. Is there a way you guys could make an "Empress of the Seas" section in the "See Posts About" area to have all of the Empress stuff in one area to help cruisers out?

While you guys are at it... Lets Get Harmony & Oaisi IV up at the top as well... It's been waaaaayyyyyy toooooooo looooonnngggg since Harmony Launched for you not to have it up there.

Hello,

For questions or comments regarding the management of our community or any user-generated content you find on our site, or for media inquiries, please contact our Community Manager at: community@cruisecritic.com

Those links do not take you to a specific section, they are short cuts to a search. You can accomplish the same thing by doing a search for "Empress of the Seas".

How? I cannot seem to search the forums, it searches the entire CC website. The click option puts all of the message boards threads together for that specific topic.

How? I cannot seem to search the forums, it searches the entire CC website. The click option puts all of the message boards threads together for that specific topic.

Click on Search This Forum, on the right side of the board underneath the page numbers.

There is a "Search this forum" link just above the announcements to the right of Forum Tools.