Spirit Balcony cabin 10076

room with a view

Has anyone information on Spirit balcony cabin 10076 ? thanks

I booked this cabin for our Spirit cruise out of PC last year, I chose it because it was one of just a few without a connecting door. We ended up biting the bullet and upgrading to the front corner 2 room suite with the 2 balconies and I changed the couple we were traveling with to 10076 so they could have a cabin without a connecting door.

They had no problem with the cabin although they spent a lot of time having breakfast and afternoon snacks with us in our suite:)

I think you will be much happier in a cabin without a connecting door than one with a door, but I will say the extra $$$$ spent on the suite was well worth it, the one we had was better than any other suite we have ever been in, the Spirit is very special, wish she had stayed at PC

We are going on the Epic out of PC in 2 weeks, first time on a mega ship, we are not expecting the same level of service as on the smaller ships, but will still have a good time.

Have a great cruise!