Budapest to the Black Sea

nancycoop1

I did this trip this last Aug. on GCT's River Adagio. It was my second GCT river cruise. I definitely liked the "Great Rivers of Europe" that we did the previous year better, but this was an interesting trip. Don't get me wrong, but the fact was that we were only on the ship 7 days and the scenery wasn't anything compared to the other trip. I learned a lot and saw places that weren't available to tour a few years ago.

I'm sure other lines do the same itinerary, but my only experience has been with GCT. I do like them, as they cater to the American clientel. I'm sure the other companies have very nice ships, too and great program directors and crew. I think their prices are all competitive. I can only praise GCT because that's the only one that I know. I don't know how anybody could improve on their trips. They seem to have all the details worked out and everything flows so smoothly. I have no complaints. Maybe others might have a different viewpoint.

Archived