Airfare Woes no more!

jsy

Airfare Woes no more! Hi Everyone,

This evening, I noticed Delta had lowered, $20, the flight I had been checking from this morning.

I've never flown Delta, but they are a partner with Continental (which is very, very high now) so I'll at least get some miles. We change both ways in Atlanta. I've never experienced changing planes both ways. Kind of nervous about that. Then I read about CruisinKelly and the lost luggage. I know my new luggage will probably be rags by the time I get home.

So flying from Cleveland to Ft. Lauderdale for $254 including a $5 fee from Travelocity which I have never used either. I also have our seats assigned.

Now I had to reframe from checking and re-checking to see if I could have done better. I'm terrible about that.

Just wanted to update everyone. Thanks for all your suggestions.

Hope it doesn't go down to $200 later. Oh No!!!

Attached Imagesattachment.php?attachmentid=13266&stc=1&d=1131255266

Why don't you book it through delta.com and then you won't be charged the $5?

That is my thought as well CruisinMatt...just flew Delta ...Flint to LAX.... great flights and no problems at all...

Emmy

I would have booked direct with Delta too, but no biggie. I'm glad you got your flights settled. I wouldn't keep checking just to see about fare changes, but I would check every so often to keep up on any schedule changes, and there likely will be, even if a few minutes either way. Sometimes the seat assignments get messed up and you have to select again. If you have your confirmation number, you can do all this on delta.com

I would have booked direct with Delta too, but no biggie. I'm glad you got your flights settled. I wouldn't keep checking just to see about fare changes, but I would check every so often to keep up on any schedule changes, and there likely will be, even if a few minutes either way. Sometimes the seat assignments get messed up and you have to select again. If you have your confirmation number, you can do all this on delta.com

Dan ~ on a sidenote I have posted my Sapphire cruise photos on the Photo Gallery forum on Cruise Critic.

Emmy

Hey DanJ,

"If you have your confirmation number, you can do all this on delta.com"

I am booked on Delta for my cruise in April. They have already changed all my flights once and I ended up calling Delta and having seats reassigned and so forth. I have my confirmation #, so how does one get reassigned seats on delta.com if my flights get changed again (and they probably will! lol)

Thanks!

go to delta.com, and under the Travelling & Check-In menu, select Itineraries & Check-in. Click on Itineraries and fill out your info. Yoru flights should be listed there, and you can select your seats.

Archived