Wedding Favors

traylynn

We are booked for our cruise wedding next year December. Our cruise returns Christmas Eve. I am wondering what folks give for wedding favors, my orginally idea would not work because you can't take liquor back onto the ship. We are getting married in St. Thomas. I really am thinking about lotto tickets or giving plates. Any thoughts, I would love to hear everyone's thoughts.

How about an ornament with your marriage monogram and the wedding date. Or ornament filled me sand and small shells with your wedding date and the cruise ship name or cruise line logo. Guests will remember your wedding each year when they put in ornament on the tree!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

What is everyone planning to do for wedding favors? I was planning on doing Champaign with glittered bottles and personalized labels. After reading the NCL thread I was informed that NCL no longer allows any liquids to be brought onboard. So there goes my plan of using Champaign as favors. I feel like the favor needs to be really nice since family and friends are traveling and spending a lot of money for our wedding.

Thanks

<3 Crystal

We are booked for our cruise wedding next year December. Our cruise returns Christmas Eve. I am wondering what folks give for wedding favors, my orginally idea would not work because you can't take liquor back onto the ship. We are getting married in St. Thomas. I really am thinking about lotto tickets or giving plates. Any thoughts, I would love to hear everyone's thoughts.

Ornaments with picture, date, etc.... its totally fitting with your cruise returning Christmas eve.

• 1 month later...

We were thinking we would do customized lanyards with our names and date on them. We previously cruised NCL, who will punch a hole in your cruise card so you can hang it from a lanyard, but with Princess we are wondering how useful they will be. Anyone know?