How do you control the shower curtain cling?

You can buy a cheap plastic one from the Dollar store and put it on. I have friends that do this every cruise. They just simply replace the old one when they depart. Of course they have asked the stateroom attendant to make sure it would be OK.....Never a problem.

I have also placed my shampoo bottles on the bottom of the curtin when at a hotel and that seemed to have worked as well. But on our next cruise I am buying the plastic!

Looking for suggestions to keep that clingy shower curtain from attacking while in the shower. :eek: I've read about using hairspray and clips :confused: on other threads, so I thought I'd ask this to get more suggestions and details from everyone.
Buy it a drink first, before it gets that intimate?

Bring some plastic clothes pins with you and put them at the bottom of curtain. Works great.

That's what I have always done and it worked until we cruised on the Coral princess last month. the tubs were so narrow that the curtain stuck to you no matter what. Next time, I am taking something heavier, like one of those clipper magnets that you can put on your fridge to hold notes.

I leave the curtain open. It's a small shower anyway, and there's a drain right there next to the shower. The floor doesn't get very wet if you are careful. If it does I mop it up with the floor towel and hang it up on the shower line. The cabin steward always just gives me another one, and since I hang up our bath towels to use at least twice, I really don't feel like I'm wasting a towel or anything.

bathroom door open a little or fully (of course I travel solo so no problem for me). Mainly eliminates the air pressure. I find it also reduces the steam on the mirror..The fan draws cooler & drier outside room air in & out with the excess moisture..

Happy cruisin' all!

I usually just rip the shower curtain down and throw it overboard.:rolleyes: Joe V.

Serenade of the Seas 1/7/2006

Zuiderdam 4/23/05

Princess 3 times

QE2 1 time

RCI 2 times Song of America and Monarch of the Seas

Carnival 1 time

Royal Majesty 1 time

Archived