Pirates Attack Seabourne Cruise Ship

smrtypnts

Did anyone else see the news report of pirates attacking the Seabourne cruise ship?

I couldn't believe it. Apparently, approximately 20 men dressed in black, many with ski masks opened fire on a cruise ship at sea. At approx 6am the captain came over the loudspeaker and told everyone to stay in their staterooms and not to look out the windows. Then he came back on the sound system and had everyone go to the dining room and stay until further notice. He did keep them apprised every little while, according to a passenger aboard.

SCARY!!

The pirates were shooting guns and missled grenades supposedly.:eek:

This is unbelievable. I am so glad we were not on this ship. I would hate to call into work and tell them Captain Morgan attack our ship. They would know then I had had to many Captain Morgan's for sure!!! HEHEHE :eek:

Seriously, the Captain did a great job. My hat is off to him and his crew for keeping everyone calm and SAFE!!! :)

This is unbelievable. I am so glad we were not on this ship. I would hate to call into work and tell them Captain Morgan attack our ship. They would know then I had had to many Captain Morgan's for sure!!! HEHEHE :eek:

Seriously, the Captain did a great job. My hat is off to him and his crew for keeping everyone calm and SAFE!!! :)

Archived