Brig Unicorn

Has anyone booked the Brig Unicorn separate from the Cruise line.....we have been on this excursion and it is a blast.!!!

This year we are sailing with the Empress, December 5th and have 4 teenagers with us. I know the kids would have an absolute blast...dilemma...$72.00/pp X 6 people...ouch!!!!..The kids were not with us on that particular cruise, so they haven't been before.

We are in Castries, December 9th and I was hoping to book separate from the cruise line, thereby, hopefully...save a few bucks.

Has anyone done that before???

Robin

Sorry to say, but from everything that I have seen online, the Brig Unicorn ticket prices are quite a bit higher if you DON'T book with the ship (and I think that there are only a few days a week that you can book a trip on it outside of a cruise line - they all get together and reserve it). I very much wanted to go on it this past March, but couldn't due to Pirates of the Caribbean movies 2 & 3 filming on it :(

When you do book your tickets, make sure to ask that they won't be filming additional last minute scenes on it, thereby booting you, as sometimes happens!

yes we have been on the unicorn, we had a two week holiday in St Lucia and booked a day on this, sorry cant remember how much but personally think it is worth every penny, my children were 8 6 and 10 mths and they have the best time, the guys on board were brilliant and both the 8 and 6 year old went off the swing on rigging into the sea. Well worth every penny and would have no problem booking independantly, but yes when we were there it is only certain days (we tried to go on again before flying home but it wasnt sailing again).

Archived