cyber monday sale

Beth_55

rkkunk, or anyone, how can you tell which excursions are on sale? I have records of our previous beverage and VOOM purchases so I knew that the new deluxe/internet package was a better deal than before (we saved $50.50 per person). But I am not familiar with the excursion prices (our group is looking at more "active" ones on Liberty of Seas 7 night Western Carib out of Galveston).

rkkunk, or anyone, how can you tell which excursions are on sale? I have records of our previous beverage and VOOM purchases so I knew that the new deluxe/internet package was a better deal than before (we saved $50.50 per person). But I am not familiar with the excursion prices (our group is looking at more "active" ones on Liberty of Seas 7 night Western Carib out of Galveston).

I'm not sure if excursions are on sale right now.

A few weeks ago, when logged into my cruise planner, the ones on sale had a little banner at the top of them saying they were on sale. One way to confirm how much of a discount you were getting is the search on the RCCL website outside of your booking for the name of the excursion and you will find a description and the full price. During the last sale the excursions said "up to20% off" and some where 20% off and some were less. I only booked one, I wished I had booked more but we were waffling at the time.

Thanks, shanley. I just figured out why I'm not seeing any excursions discounts after I looked at the "fine print" on the "Up to 20% Off Shore Excursions" email I received. It says "discount applies to shore excursions on select Caribbean sailings departing November 27, 2016 – March 7, 2017". We are departing 3/12/2017 so no excursion discounts for us. :( Oh, well, we didn't know what we wanted to do anyway. Takes the pressure off deciding! LOL

Thanks, shanley. I just figured out why I'm not seeing any excursions discounts after I looked at the "fine print" on the "Up to 20% Off Shore Excursions" email I received. It says "discount applies to shore excursions on select Caribbean sailings departing November 27, 2016 – March 7, 2017". We are departing 3/12/2017 so no excursion discounts for us. :( Oh, well, we didn't know what we wanted to do anyway. Takes the pressure off deciding! LOL

My cruise falls within that window, but I guess I am not part of the "select sailings". :(

I had checked excursion prices last week in case the prices drop. We sail March 17 and while I got only 10% off excursions it was something. Since I booked three off the ship this time we saved about $44 over listed prices last week.

Certainly not 20% but I will take it. I can always cancel and rebook and I have time to change my mind.

Booked this weekend and ended up with a better deal on a balcony due to state of residency rather than any CAS balcony discounts. Going that route saved 5$ pp rather than going for the $150 OBC. I'd rather pay less out of pocket and not get the OBC.

On the other hand the sip and stream deal was very convincing.

On top of getting a slight price decrease of $300 I was able to get the OBC of $150

on our up coming cruise.

Seeing that this will be our first cruise with RC can someone advise what the stipulations are on the obc if any? Thanks

You can use the OBC for anything you charge on your SeaPass card, but any left over is non-refundable.