FYI printing Xpass

north29

I have been trying to print my Xpass with Safari on my Mac. I tried at least four time and finally did a print screen which gave me the barcode but just the screen behind it.

I just tried it in Chrome and it worked like a Champ. I wonder if they know about it, lots of smart people uses Macs, LOL

I should say I never tried it from iPhone or iPad.

I have been trying to print my Xpass with Safari on my Mac. I tried at least four time and finally did a print screen which gave me the barcode but just the screen behind it.

I just tried it in Chrome and it worked like a Champ. I wonder if they know about it, lots of smart people uses Macs, LOL

Yeah had that same problem last year...ended up printing it from chrome on my work laptop instead

Sent from my iPad using Forums

For it to work flawlessly each time, don't rely on a browser.

On a MAC, choose file/print/print as .PDF

Then, open that PDF with the built-in Apple program 'Preview', and print from there.

Not only will this work each time, but there is the added benefit of now having a file which you can share to your phone/email, and/or other device and easily take with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by bob221b1