Liquor prices on board?

Can anyone who has sailed on several different cruise lines tell me if the liquor pricing (for take home) is consistent from line to line? I have mainly sailed RCL and we've never purchased any liquor on board, but I am curious. I told a friend that I would bring her some Grande Marnier, but my next cruise is on Cunard, so don't know how the prices compare. I know the ones I've seen on RCL are hard to pass up.

Thanks

Carol

On RCL, ck the prices b4 your ports. We found much better prices in St. Maarten but didn't want to carry it around. The ship will match the island prices. For some reason we didn't have to show proof of the lower prices. Amarula was $6/bottle less. We were told on board this was n/a in the states. It is in Ga...and @ the ship's price. Go figure!

Can anyone who has sailed on several different cruise lines tell me if the liquor pricing (for take home) is consistent from line to line? I have mainly sailed RCL and we've never purchased any liquor on board, but I am curious. I told a friend that I would bring her some Grande Marnier, but my next cruise is on Cunard, so don't know how the prices compare. I know the ones I've seen on RCL are hard to pass up.

Thanks

Carol

we just purchased two bottles of Grande Marnier for 25.00 a piece on The Vayager last month. Thats about 10.00 of 15.00 dollers cheeper than home.

Archived