2 questions on specialty restaurants

kpollock1981

I have 2 questions regarding specialty restaurants. The first is there are 3 in our party but most of the restaurants when I go to make the reservation it asked 2, 4, or 6. Do I just click on 4 even though there are only 3 of us? Also, can I am debating between the Brazilian, French and Italian restaurant as my 3rd choice. Which would you rank as being the best between these 3. We already decided on the steakhouse and Japanese as our first 2 picks. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

I have 2 questions regarding specialty restaurants. The first is there are 3 in our party but most of the restaurants when I go to make the reservation it asked 2, 4, or 6.

Do I just click on 4 even though there are only 3 of us?

Also, can I am debating between the Brazilian, French and Italian restaurant as my 3rd choice.

Which would you rank as being the best between these 3. We already decided on the steakhouse and Japanese as our first 2 picks. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Yes. Click four. The servers will adjust.

I would choose the French as my best choice.

Go ( to the restaurant) hungry.

Edited by $hip$hape

Cagney and teppanyaki are also my top two pick.

The last one depends on you preferences. If you like lots of meat go for the brazilian one. For the others we liked Cucina over le Bistro...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teppanyaki is the most popular restaurant followed by Cagney's. Both will sell out during prime time.

Out of your 3, we would pick Monderno. Recent changes to the Le Bistro menu are [very] unappealing to us. We have actually given up free dinners at Le Bistro on two cruises this year.

Teppanyaki is the most popular restaurant followed by Cagney's. Both will sell out during prime time.

Out of your 3, we would pick Monderno. Recent changes to the Le Bistro menu are [very] unappealing to us. We have actually given up free dinners at Le Bistro on two cruises this year.

In my opinion Le Bistro and Cagney's are the most popular but Teppenyaki is the hardest to get into based on limited seating availability and specific "show times", but not necessarily the most "popular" as in favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums