How Is Parking At Miami On Embarkation Day???

mjmcgove

Im sailing on April 22nd, 2017 on the Vista and was wondering how parking is at the port on embarkation day. I will be driving to the port with my wife for the trip, arriving at the port around 9:30AM just because I am always early every where go :o lol.

It looks like on our Embarkation day these are the ships in port:

Carnival Vista

Norwegian Escape

Carnival Glory

MSC Divina

Celebrity Reflection

Will I have a really hard time finding a parking spot? Or should I be ok?

I don't think you will have a hard time other than at 9:30 you may still be waiting for the garages to clear out a bit and porters are dealing more with getting rid of luggage than taking in new.

maybe ill leave my house around 9 then lol, its about an hour drive to the port for me so ill shoot for 10 then

We are on this cruise with you too... lol They are 16 family members celebrating my parents 60th wedding anniversary.

Miami port should be fine after 10. We was just there last month and arrived at 10:30 and no issues..

We can't wait! Time needs to hurry lol

we are going on the 23rd for divina trip and will be doing the yacht club so we are just wondering what is the best way to do this ... Should we drop off our luggage then go park or is it easy to get from the parking garage to the port checkin

we are going on the 23rd for divina trip and will be doing the yacht club so we are just wondering what is the best way to do this ... Should we drop off our luggage then go park or is it easy to get from the parking garage to the port checkin

Drop off luggage and then go park. The parking garage is adjacent to the terminal.

• 3 months later...
They do, but I have something called Faster to the Fun where I get to board early and my room will also be available at that time as well

To be accurate, FTTF allows you to come to the terminal to check-in at whatever time you wish. You cannot actually board "early". Once the US Authorities clear the ship from the previous cruise, Carnival allows Diamonds, Platinums, weddings, suite guests, then FTTF and general boarding to begin