Just cancelled aft corner cabins 7152 & 7652 Rhapsody 3/11/17 Tampa

If you are interested in getting a tricky to find corner aft, we just canceled two for the 2nd week of a B2B and released cabins 7152 & 7652 at 4:30 Dec 7

I also posted on the RC before I did it, there was no interest. But I know sometimes there are aft corner cabin fans who might be interested in a last minute opportunity to score one or both!

If you are interested in getting a tricky to find corner aft, we just canceled two for the 2nd week of a B2B and released cabins 7152 & 7652 at 4:30 Dec 7

I also posted on the RC before I did it, there was no interest. But I know sometimes there are aft corner cabin fans who might be interested in a last minute opportunity to score one or both!

Thanks for posting.....

Wish we could go......

Saw 7652 is already gone

Edited by Beachammo

• 7 months later...

We just booked 7652 out of Venice for the fall of 2018. The itinerary looks great but the room is what sold it for us. This huge corner room looks fantastic. I just hope we can get some family or friends to go on the cruise as well.

The whole family will fit on that balcony. I believe they are the best non suites in the fleet.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

We had 7152 on a European cruise and loved it, and lucky to get 7652 for our TA a couple of months ago, but traded it in for a JS they had on special. Those are great balcony aft staterooms.

I love searching for cabins after I book them! I'm glad you found this thread. Be sure to check my website, (linked in my signature) I have loads of pictures of corner aft cabins in my ship tours (upper left drop down menu) and also in my review of the cruises. (On the right hand side, look for "ocean cruising" for my web reviews and look for linked reviews to other ships in my signature here on CC

We have become devotees of the corner aft cabins, having had them or just center aft on Jewel, Adventure, Enchantment, and Rhapsody and I've got them booked on upcoming Azamara Quest cruise, Navigator with friends on a Zumba cruise, and on Liberty. I'll be taking loads of photos! I'm very excited about th Zumba cruise because there are 7 of us going and the balcony will be big enough for us all to hang out on!

Shhh, don't tell anyone how neat they are, if anyone asks, just keep repeating how far it is to walk to the back of the ship, how much vibration you feel, and the ocassional soot 😉😂

Enjoy your cruises!

We had 7152 on a European cruise and loved it, and lucky to get 7652 for our TA a couple of months ago, but traded it in for a JS they had on special. Those are great balcony aft staterooms.
That was a tough decision....

I probably would of kept 7652.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I definitely would have kept the aft cabin, I was in tears when I thought my TA lost my VX aft cabin on Azamara, even while she kindly offered to upgrade us to a Club Continent suite, I still wanted my aft cabin...which luckily, did become available again!