How many copies of Setsail pass?

Abbabug

Hello,

Just wanted to make sure that I have the correct documents ready for our sailing. We have 4 in one reservation. I am shown as the primary pass holder with the names of the other guests on the document. There are a total of 3 documents. Is this correct?

The first is a setsail pass. The second the "what to expect at the pier" and the third, the luggage tag.

Should there be one set of documents for each guest?

You only need to print out the first page of the set sail pass since everyone in your party is listed there. Not sure when your cruise is but the luggage tag page attached to the set sail pass is an example.

About 45 days prior to sailing a "Print Luggage Tags" tab will appear on your cruise documents. This will have your room number, etc on it. You can print as many of these as your need. (they can be printed in black & white)

Hope this helps....

Don't use the "luggage tag" associated with the Set Sail Pass - it is just watered down example of a luggage tag. As previous poster mentioned about print luggage tags. The luggage tags will also be part of your cruise contract (it will be the last couple of pages) - those are the ones you want to print out and put on your luggage when you hand it off at the pier.

At the pier:

No matter how you are getting to the pier, I would drop off all your "checked" luggage (with tags) at the curb to the porters there. Then, you can go park your car.

After dropping your luggage off. Find the check in entrance and go inside. At certain piers, there might be Royal personnel at the curb with tablet to check you in.

Once inside the terminal, find a Royal personnel and ask him/her to direct you to the proper check in counter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One Setsail pass should be enough, unless guests in your group are arriving at the terminal at different times.

I think if you each have a prepaid drink package you may need one for each passenger if you are on the Harmony. I could be wrong but the bar code on each passengers set sail pass may be different in those cases.

If someone has experience with this on the Harmony feed back would be appreciated.

-Tim-

Edited by later