Transfers

Ned11

Hi guys, I'm asking on behalf of a friend who is sailing from Cape Liberty next year on Anthem.

She is staying in Times Square for a couple of days before she sails and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on transfers from New York City to Cape Liberty.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I'm asking on behalf of a friend who is sailing from Cape Liberty next year on Anthem.

She is staying in Times Square for a couple of days before she sails and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on transfers from New York City to Cape Liberty.

Thanks in advance.

Going from Times Square to Cape Liberty is going across state lines from New York to New Jersey. We recommend booking a car service like Dial7 or Carmel Limo where you get a fixed base rate price plus tolls (at least $15 depending on the route) and an expected tip of 18-20% on the base rate. These are large livery operations that handle a lot of interstate trips and offer online coupons. They also know where Cape Liberty is.

We do not recommend a NYC taxi because rates are not fixed and subject to abuse. There are also some other fringe operations we do not recommend.

There are also accessible public transit/taxi options if you can manage your luggage.

Your friend should also contact RCL to see if any transfers might be offered from the Times Square hotels that RCL puts folks in precruise.

Edited by 138east

Going from Times Square to Cape Liberty is going across state lines from New York to New Jersey. We recommend booking a car service like Dial7 or Carmel Limo where you get a fixed base rate price plus tolls (at least $15 depending on the route) and an expected tip of 18-20% on the base rate. These are large livery operations that handle a lot of interstate trips and offer online coupons. They also know where Cape Liberty is.

We do not recommend a NYC taxi because rates are not fixed and subject to abuse. There are also some other fringe operations we do not recommend.

There are also accessible public transit/taxi options if you can manage your luggage.

Your friend should also contact RCL to see if any transfers might be offered from the Times Square hotels that RCL puts folks in precruise.

Thanks for a your info. Much appreciated.