Early flight time

beans79

I didn't realize when booking my flight from Port Canaveral to MCO that it was an hour drive. My flight leaves at 11:45 so I'm kind of in panic mode. I plan on doing self assist debarkation and then I need to relay on a shuttle to get me there. Will I make this flight?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Your travel agent should have know this was not a good decision. If you are early off ship you may make flights. I assume you are TSA secured passenger so you don't get hung up in security lines

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I didn't realize when booking my flight from Port Canaveral to MCO that it was an hour drive. My flight leaves at 11:45 so I'm kind of in panic mode. I plan on doing self assist debarkation and then I need to relay on a shuttle to get me there. Will I make this flight?

If you can be in the shuttle by 8:30am and it goes straight to the airport, you should be fine. Consider using a private transfer service to minimize additional delay.

For an 11:45 flight you need to be at MCO by about 10:15 - earlier is better as TSA at MCO is often swamped. with an hour drive from PC to MCO that means you need to be in your shuttle/limo NLT about 8:30-9:00. Carry your bags off and plan ahead and you should be okay.

Executive VIP is often suggested on this board for private transfers. I would also check with Cocoa Beach Shuttle, Cortrans and Travelynx for early shuttles.

Have a great cruise! :)