Voyager class aft cabins?

KazAllen

Looking at a possible cruise on Explorer and interested in an aft cabin on deck 7 or above. Aft corner cabins available but the deck plans do not show the larger "wrap around" balconies that I see people talking about. Have seen a video of one of these (7688) on Navigator, which is the same class BUT the deck plan shows it as a normal balcony??

All information appreciated, thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've been in 7688 and 7388 on the Explorer. They are enormous and not to be missed. Grab one if you can. The pictures posted are very realistic. You get a 180 degree view across the aft and another 90 degrees from the large round opening. I been in other aft cabins and these corner fats are my favorites.

I think I have done the corners on most decks of Freedom/Voyager classes and have found all of them to be superior to regular balconies in terms of size and view. They aren't really "wrap around" in that the side of the balcony still lines up with the side of your cabin but they are open to the side, and typically much longer than a normal balcony.

My wife and I were lucky enough to get 9390 on the Voyageur about 5 or 6 years ago, and loved it ... the view of the wake from the over-sized balcony is intoxicating. If given the chance we'd grab that cabin again in a heartbeat.

Michael