Cheers program question

lmb6488bb

I am considering purchasing the Cheers program on my upcoming Ecstasy cruise Feb 4-9 2017. We are celebrating my husbands birthday on the cruise, his birthday is Feb...Super Bowl Sunday!

I would like to know if the program includes the specialty coffees, with and without alcohol and the bottles of wine or champagne. Also does it include top shelf alcohol for mixed drinks

Trying to figure out if this would be worthwhile to get

Thank you

Lynn

I am considering purchasing the Cheers program on my upcoming Ecstasy cruise Feb 4-9 2017. We are celebrating my husbands birthday on the cruise, his birthday is Feb...Super Bowl Sunday!

I would like to know if the program includes the specialty coffees, with and without alcohol and the bottles of wine or champagne. Also does it include top shelf alcohol for mixed drinks

Trying to figure out if this would be worthwhile to get

Thank you

Lynn

From Carnivals web site.

Hope this helps.

Candi

CHEERS! INCLUDES:

All spirits (including cocktails), as well as beer and wine by the glass with a $50.00 or lower menu price

Sodas, Zero-Proof frozen cocktails, energy drinks, specialty coffee, hot tea, 500ml bottled water and other non-alcoholic bottled beverages

Large format water bottles in the Dining Room and Specialty Restaurants

25% discount off the menu price for any spirit or wine by the glass above $50.00

25% discount off the menu price for wine and champagne by the bottle

25% discount off beverage seminars and classes

CHEERS! EXCLUDES:

Beverages promoted and sold in souvenir glasses

Bottles of liquor

Beverages offered at gangway

Beverages offered through room service, mini bars and/or in-stateroom beverage programs

Sharing cocktails, floaters, pitchers, tubes and buckets

Beverages offered through enomatic wine machines and self-serve beer stations

All other beverage-related programs including merchandise, cigars and cigarettes

Food items

Cheers includes many non-alcoholic drinks including coffees and shakes and bottled water in addition to your 15 alcoholic drinks per day.

For the liquor, you can get any single serving drink up to a value of 50 dollars so that will include most, if not all, top shelf liquors. You may have to request the top shelf when you order a drink.

You can't get bottles of anything on Cheers but you can get 50% off bottles of wine and champagne. You CAN get wine by the glass where available as i don;t think any single glass of wine will cost more than 50 bucks.

You and your husband must both purchase Cheers (every adult over 21 in your stateroom has to purchase it) - Which is why I never get it because my wife won't drink nearly enough to make it worth it to us.

You must wait 5 minutes between each alcoholic drink on one Sign and Sail card but, of course, you can both order at the same time since you both should have it. Not a big hassle but something to be aware of.

edit~ sorry, it's 25% not 50% off bottles.

Edited by originalgeek

I have an additional question I have purchased the cheers program for a up coming Ensenada cruse. Being the gentleman I try to be will I be able to get both my DW and I drinks from the bar at the same time if she is not standing next to me ?

I have an additional question I have purchased the cheers program for a up coming Ensenada cruse. Being the gentleman I try to be will I be able to get both my DW and I drinks from the bar at the same time if she is not standing next to me ?

Yes you can, just bring her card with yours to give to the bartender.